Monday, August 26, 2013

What rules of netiquette you are practicing while online or using the internet?

108 comments:

  1. I use courteous words and respectfull words.

    Jc M. Borres Grade6 Mary Cause Of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. not saying bad things to others and not teasing them

    Jermaine Andrea C. Acuba G6-mary cause of our joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not using bad words in the net and not using All capslock

    Nina Aquino 6- Mary Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not using bad words that can hurt there feelings.
    Roxanne Christine Aquino 6-Mary,Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not using bad comments on the net.
    Pauline C Ballucanag
    6 Cause Of our joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. by obeying the copyright law.
    Sebastian Jose Q. Almirol
    VI-Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think before postimg. Because our posts may offend other people.
    Charles Ivan D. Apolinar
    VI - Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  8. No capslock because it might offend someone
    Jasco S. Delos Santos
    6-Blessed virgin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using kind words and no capslock, because using kinds words to people
    you chat makes them nice and no capslock because they might think that I'm angry to them

    Jluke Bernard D. Ibay
    6 - Mary,the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  10. No to all caps because if we use all caps other people think that we our angry at someone.

    Apple Zaira G. Alcaraz
    6 - Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not capslocking all words because other people will think that I am shouting

    Lea V. Bartolome
    6 - Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I respect the ideas of the other people and I also think before I click.


    Dave Timothy G. Alingod
    G6 Mary Mother Of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  13. i will not comment anything if the picture is a bad or funny.



    Don Danny T. Bañares
    G6 Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  14. if the person is mad at me i will not comment


    Andrew C. Belser
    G6 Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think before I post something in the internet.


    Martina C. Cabrido
    G6 Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will be aware of cyber bullying.

    Hannah Juliana Angeles
    G6 Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will think before posting

    Renemae Enrile
    G6-Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will be aware of typing all caps letter.


    Janyn stephanie H. francisco
    G6-Mary Mother Of The Church

    ReplyDelete
  19. Avoiding Cyber Bullying,so that I cannot hurt others feelings and emotions.

    Ronniel S. Belandres

    6-Mary Cause of Our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  20. avoid saying bad words,and do not hack


    Carl Alex E. Clarito

    6-Mary,Cause of Our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not Hacking and Avoid Malicious Videos and Pictures



    Francis Lance C. David

    VI-Mary, Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  22. When you are angry do not use facebook or other site,so you can avoid saying bad words.


    Vincent Benet S. Dela Rosa

    VI-Mary.Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  23. By not using bad words and not using all capital letters.


    Mikedale B. Dellera

    VI-Mary Cause Of Our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am not bullying just bieng happy to others and at net so if someone bully me I just Ignore.



    Ramon Benedict V.Elloso
    Gr6-Mary cause of our joy

    ReplyDelete
  25. I dont bully people because they deserve some respect and if someone bully you on the net just ignore them




    Kirsten Phoebe Bautista
    Gr6-Mary Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will not abuse or use bad words in Status Updates or chats with people or even my close friends.




    Kimberly Anne C. Bueza
    Gr. 6- Mary, Cause of Our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am not using all capital letters while chatting and posting comments.

    Katreena N. Carabbacan
    G6- Mary, Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don`t use capital letters when using proper nouns while chatting or posting.

    Oenoni Faith Cifra
    g6 Cause of Our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  29. I will be brief in using Internet Because if i Use be brief using internet i will not hurt the feelings of others.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am Practicing the not all caps lock rule



    Rafael David M. Jurilla
    Gr.6-Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  31. I avoid using bad words and all caps lock



    Leonel Marck L. Omilig
    Gr.6-Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  32. I avoid using all caps lock and using bad words.




    Enrique Miguel P. Rosel
    Gr. 6 Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  33. As a person using Internet, I respect the decisions and emotions of others.


    Karl Mc Haile U. Pablo
    Gr.6 Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  34. I can accomplish netiquettes by respecting other peoples posts and comments and also by not using any bad words that can hurt other peoples feelings

    Juan Carlos D. Tajan
    G6 blessed virgin

    ReplyDelete
  35. I will practice more the rule that is being aware of what I am typing or posting in all the social networking sites like Facebook,Twitter, and many more. These rules are the most important to me, it is the checking of my spelling, check if I am typing in Caps and using Emoticons so that they will know how i feel like using Emoji,etc.

    Anjelyn P. Baylon
    Gr.6 Mary,the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  36. I will use polite and courteous words when talking through the internet and I will avoid using all capital letters.

    Jian Chantal L. Caricungan
    Gr. 6 Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  37. I will observe the proper use of netiquettes by, saying or using polite words and using capitalization on a proper way and by coping well on others by the use of social media sites such as (Facebook, Twitter, Ask fm, etc). Also I should be aware of other's posts and I should always respect others *Even or not only on using the Internet* (To avoid fights).

    Hjuanne Matthew Bañez
    Grade 6 - Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  38. I will not use capital letters and i'll not comment in funny pictures.

    Jeffry B. Blones
    Grade6-Mary,Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  39. I will use Polite words and I will not use all capital letters in chatting and commenting .



    Oswold Owen John I. Gonzales
    Grade6-Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  40. I will not use all caps and I will use polite words.And I will follow the rules of netiquette.



    Daniel B. Veloso
    6-Church

    ReplyDelete
  41. I will follow the rules of netiquette.I will check if the caps lock is on because some may think that I am shouting that time


    Jon Reiiel J.Villareal
    6-Mary Mother Of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  42. I Will be aware of Cyber Bullying



    Katherine Mae M. Casado
    G-6 Mary Mother Of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  43. I Will use "Spell Check" because I think that's the important (for me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisha Daphne B. Marcelo
      G-6 Mary Mother of the Church

      Delete
  44. I Will Use Computer Courtesy
    to avoid Fight

    Milcheska D. Guadalupe
    Gr.-6 Mary,Mother Of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  45. I will check my spelling so i will not wrong spelled.
    Sai Craciana Roshan A.Heraña
    Gr- 6 Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  46. I use polite words to people and not saying bad words
    Cyan Miles A. Alonzo
    VI-Mary Mother Of God

    ReplyDelete
  47. Don't use bad words and i wont use capital letters becuase it is the sign of shouting to others.
    Josshua G. Balita
    6-Mary,Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  48. I will use kind words in chating and respect people you chat

    Zebadiah-Arn B. De Guzman
    G6- Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  49. to type correctly
    Zedekiah-Arn B. De Guzman
    Grade-6 Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  50. I practicing my spelling so that if readers will read my comment they will understand correctly.
    John Harold E. Habin
    VI-Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  51. not saying bad things to others and don't say words
    that can/might hurt them

    Lorebrigs G. Largo
    6-Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  52. im practicing to memorize the keyboard




    angelo kurt magararu
    6-mary mother of god

    ReplyDelete
  53. Do not use CAPS LOCK when you have chatmate.Because it seems that you are shouting.
    jesrille Claire T. Aguilar
    Grade6-Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  54. I use respectful words in commenting



    Pauline Mae Q. Angeles
    G6 - Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  55. I use a good comment and by not writting with all capslock and by not doing a cyber bully.



    Charm Alquira R. Aruta
    Grade6- Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  56. I use courteous expressions and I do not use capital letters in typing.

    Arianne Marie Estrella
    6-Mary,the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  57. I always keep my private informations like contacts, email and address and I also think before posting because some post can hurt others feelings.....And I will also avoid using CAPS LOCK keys..

    Maria Isabela M. Peña
    6 - Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ill never give away some of my Private informations about my self if I don't know the Person Im talking with and I will always think before I post and chat and if People gonna abuse me with something Ill never use all Caps lock because Im like shouting at them

    Kian Carl R. Abasolo
    6-Mary,Guide of the way

    ReplyDelete
  59. Well I always make sure that when I'm talking to them I use Courteous Expression and I avoid making/starting fights and I always think what are the possible results when I Chat or post something and I only add People I know in the outside world and make sure that I don't gi ve any private information about me

    Sean Draco Agustin
    VI-Guide of the Way

    ReplyDelete
  60. I never let anybody know my Personal Information. I'am good in chatting with others I use sometimes bad words but not always. I'am good I always entertain with who chat I like this way so I can avoid cyber bullying. Cyber bullying is bad and it has a law for it so I don't use bad words.
    Krishjit S. Banwait
    6-Mary,Guide of the Way

    ReplyDelete
  61. When I use internet, I make chatting with my friends, I am using emoticons so that they will know what is/are my expressions.When I make chatting with them I don't use all capital letter, but sometimes I accidentaly used all caps lock but i am saying sorry. I never use bad words

    Pamei Ainsley R. Albotra
    6-Mary,Guide of the Way

    ReplyDelete
  62. I always use Internet, I always Chatting to my friends but,I always use emoticons when Im chatting to them.Sometimes I accedentaly clicked the caps lock but I say sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Crisel D. Baligat
      6- Mary, Guide of the way

      Delete
  63. I will not fightback those who fighting with me.
    Jermaine Andre Q. Antonio
    6-Mary,Mediatrix of All Grace

    ReplyDelete
  64. I will not say or post bad words and I will not fight my friends in chat
    Juan Miguel L. Baloro
    G6-Mary, Mediatrix of all Grace

    ReplyDelete
  65. The things that I am doing in the internet ,that is related with netiquettes is that I am not fighting with others in the internet and I am posting pictures or things that are not bad. These are the things that I am doing in the internet


    Ivan Lex Q. Cruz
    VI-Mary Mediatrix of all Grace

    ReplyDelete
  66. Things I am doing when I am using the internet
    I will not post photos And i will not say badwords when chatting , not using Capital letters

    Phil Joseph R. Cruz
    6-Mary Mediatrix Of All Grace

    ReplyDelete
  67. To practice the good things so people will do good things to you too. :)



    Deocki Moreno. Deocampo
    VI-Mary,Mediatrix of all grace

    ReplyDelete
  68. I practicing not to use all capital letters because when you do that means you are shouting. Next is keeping my account in private so that your profile would not be hacked.

    Kevin Durwin M. Golbin VI- Mediatrix of All Grace

    ReplyDelete
  69. What i am practicing is the no all caps and i will not fight with other users

    Richzeane Ira M. Abad 6-Mediatrix og All Grace

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm practicing how to comment with not all capital letters and I'm not bullying my friend in internet anymore.

    Gabriele Anne L. Arcega 6-Mediatrix of All Grace

    ReplyDelete
  71. For me I will use Emoticons so that others can understand if I am happy or angry.





    Nicole Arellano 6- Mediatrix

    ReplyDelete
  72. I choose do not use capital letters while chatting because they think that we are angry or shouting at them.

    ReplyDelete


  73. Sometimes, when I do my research I always search base on the topic and with the guidance of my parents. I do not search any malicious websites.
    Usually, when I use my Facebook account I always post courteous words and never use any foul words that can hurt the feelings of my friends.

    Van Allen M. Villas
    G6 Mary The Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  74. The netiquettes that I practice everyday is not using capital letters while typing so that the person i am talking to will not thing that i am angry. I am also using emoticons to show what i am feeling. And i always think before I click or post because sometimes others can be hurt if you don't think what you are posting.

    Jared Viktor Sto. Domingo
    Gr.6 Mary Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  75. I choose Don"t say bad words because it bad things to do

    Mary Queen P.Maraot
    G6-Mary ,Cause of Our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  76. I will not say anything bad in the internet. If I see something, I will not follow it. :)



    Ellenor Euthea C. Gallarin
    6-Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  77. I will not say any bad words in the internet. And I will also not gonna use Caps Lock in typing.


    Michelle Anne S. Verano
    6-Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  78. I will Observe Self-Discipline while using internet.I will not harass the people while using the internet.

    Sangeeta Kotwani
    VI-Cause of our joy

    ReplyDelete
  79. I will observe self-Discipline by not saying any bad words to other people. and I'll give my opinion in a good way and if I'll give my opinion make sure that no one will get hurt.

    Anne Lauraine V. Espulgar
    G6-Mary, Cause of our Joy

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'm Following the Correct Capitalization of my Words. Also I use emoticons for Complicated Dialogs
    Like "I Know Right :D". I also control my use of Vulgar words in the Internet.

    Laurence Aldrich D. Silao
    VI- Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  81. I will use good expression to everyone. I will use emoticons

    John Daniel P. Zoilo
    VI- Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  82. I think of what I post and I'm following the right capitalization.

    Justine Kate M. Ricacho
    G6- Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  83. I think before I post and I keep my personal information private.

    Janna R. Legere
    G6- Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  84. I use nice words and I don't type all capital.





    Angela Antonia C. Reyes
    G6 - Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  85. I use kind and appropriate words and I don't use capital letters
    Alicia Jasper S. Lucena
    Gr. 6 Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  86. Even in the midst of having no account in social networking sites, I always use kind words and use constructive criticism when leaving reviews

    Kathrina Angelica J. De Castro
    G6- Mary, the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  87. Always use polite and kind words. Never Use capital letters in commenting or posting something.


    Liezel Muñez
    Gr.6 - Mary the Blessed Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  88. Respect. Because we all need to be respected. We need it so are school will be respected and all the students School be a Polite and Respectful students.


    Zechariah Eligius Tolo
    VI - Mary, Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  89. As a Marian I would choose respect. So you can show
    good concern to others.So others will respect you too.

    Jose Victor S. Virata
    6-Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  90. I will not say bad words and not use all caps.
    I'll simply use different emoticons.


    Noel Carlos L. Remorca
    6-Mary, Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will not blame and not saying bad words that can hurt any one and not saying if i'm outside and my personal information and use emoticons to know your feeling.

      Kielvin S. Tejada
      6-Mary,Mother of the Church

      Delete
  91. I won't say any bad words.And I would always recheck my spelling because if you don't recheck your spelling maybe some comment is disturbing. And I would be careful of what I will post and comment.


    Akira A. Rañeses
    6 - Mary, Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  92. I will keep my privite imformation and i will not say bad words and I will not post enything that pepole will be angry.



    Rea Joanna.T. Mariano
    6- Mary Mother of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  93. As a Marian i Will change my Accounts to private and by respecting others


    Mary Quincy U. Mariano
    6-Mary Mother Of the Church

    ReplyDelete
  94. I will don't shout on my chatter in other social networking sites like FB

    Borge bryan V.Salcedo
    Gr.6 Mary Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  95. i will don't caps lock my friend in fb or other kinds




    Jon Gener C. San Juan
    Gr6-Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  96. First Think before you type
    Second Respect others and dont humiliate them on Social Networks

    Patricia Mary L. Carpio
    Mary , Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  97. By not posting bad comments,pictures or any other that can humiliate the people online.And not using the CAPS LOCK key,it's considered shouting or yelling to others.


    Gurharjaap Singh
    Gr.6-Mary,Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  98. By not posting something that ca hurt others feelings. :D


    Robert Torres
    Gr.6-Mary,Mother of God

    ReplyDelete
  99. By following the no all caps rule so we will not hurt other by shouting on others



    Jerwin S De Chavez
    Mary Guide Of The Way

    ReplyDelete
  100. I apply my netiqutte by showing respect to my friends,also I will not post any secrets of my friend in order to respect him/her.I am also checking my words or comment before I post it . I did not use anymore all capslock word(s) in order to show respect too..

    Enrico Gabriel N. Crisostomo
    VI-Mary,Guide of the Way

    ReplyDelete
  101. As a Marian,rules of netiquette I am practicing while online or using the internet is by using words that does not affect people online, using emoticons while online, making sure: "Think before you post", and finally by not using caps because it can give a meaning like shouting and hurting the feelings of others.

    Angeline Nicole Dela Cruz Dizon
    Gr.6-Mary,Guide Of The Way

    ReplyDelete
  102. While using the computer, I would practice using the Grammar with netiquettes. Its a big help towards the Internet socially and effeciently

    Leif Euriche J. Cruz
    Gr.6-Guide of The way

    ReplyDelete
  103. I use it by using emoticons in posting blogs and I not open the blogs or website that are bad to us or me

    Kahlilah C. Bayon
    6-Mary,Guide of the Way

    ReplyDelete
  104. While using the computer i practice good ideas to post it in the internet i dont post bad ideas and i dont go to blogs are bad.


    Haixent Lauren R.Sotto
    6-Mary Guide of the way

    ReplyDelete